We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
JOB SCOPE AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for motivated, curious and skilled talents to join us at our Milan Headquarter, one of the most attractive fashion capitals in the world.
If you are passionate about Graphic design and video, if you are positive and innovative, patient and detail-oriented, interested in fashion, motion and visual trends, we definitely want to hear from you!
As Video Graphic designer you will work in the Content team for a unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, and Persol, retails like Sunglass Hut, Salmoiraghi&Viganò or LensCrafters and many license brands.
You will have the chance to give your contribution in exciting projects with focus on digital channels, aimed at continuously enhancing Luxottica's presence in the world.
You will work closely with brand managers, visual designers and creative team to create animated assets and video edits for social media, websites, in-store screens, OOH, offices and events and much more. Your work will be displayed all over the globe.
The successful candidate will work on:
- Video edits
- Video adaptations
- Photo/type animations
- Innovative researches and benchmarks
- Social video assets
- In-store video assets
- Billboards, special screens and OOH
- Gifs and motion
- Special projects
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Create, manage and be responsible for the creation of video content
- Work with brands and creative teams to develop the best content for each brands and channels
- Find the best way to animate static assets and storyboard
- Work with visual and in-store designer to insure coherence in every project
- Find new tools and be updated about new trends
- Work with external vendors
NETWORK OF INTERACTION:
INTERNAL : Brand teams and Marketing, Creative and art directors, graphic designers, copywriters and coordinators.
EXTERNAL : external agencies
TECHNICAL SKILLS - PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
- Educational Background in Graphic design or Video editing
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role for a brand or an agency.
- Solid experience with Adobe software packages (After effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Illustrator are mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Premiere, Audition, DaVinci, Cinema 4d, will be considered as a plus
- Solid experience in graphic design for digital purposes (Social /web / digital screens)
- Strong portfolio of works
- Be able to work autonomously
- Interest in social media and fashion/graphic trends
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Be organized
- Will to cooperate, learn and share skills with co-workers
Educational Background: Graphic design or Video editing