Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Digital Product Designer joins our growing Design Team, part of Retail Innovation Team of Prada Group. The ideal candidate will be part of a team working towards accelerating the evolution of our digital products and e-commerce platforms, processes and technology with the goal of delivering extraordinary user experiences in line with Company standards.
As part of a cross-functional team, he/she will work closely with E-commerce and CRM teams, PM/PO and collaborate with designers, data scientists, software developers and content editors.
- Create seamless, intuitive and effective customer experiences designing innovative and functional end-to-end solutions and interfaces for e-commerce platforms, internal corporate apps and other brand’s digital products
- Transform complex and abstract concepts and challenges into well-articulated solutions, driving the product design process and phases from discovery to implementation: research, synthesis, ideation, concept creation, high-fidelity prototyping
- Run A/B test to optimize customer experience based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Manage the Design System of the brands
- Manage the delivery and timelines of the launch of the brand-new product feature
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices As a core member he/she will also help to bring the brands to the next level as digital innovators
- Contribute to digital product design culture at Prada Group
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 2-4 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Strong interaction and visual design skills using collaboration and prototyping tools such as Figma, Principle, Invision, Adobe CS
- Familiarity with Agile software development process and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Successfully prioritize and execute on the projects with quality outcomes
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Creative and strategical thinker, supporting dissecting business problems and using design methodologies to develop innovative outcomes that communicate the product vision
- Fluent in English to cooperate with local teams and external partners
- Experience working in e-commerce or fashion tech is a plus but not required