The Senior Copywriter is part of the Creative&Content Department, supporting in the creation and review of all the brand’s textual assets.
Starting from the provided main storytelling and information about a collection/project, the Senior Copywriter supports the Copywriting team in the creation and review of editorial, commercial, and product texts, following the appropriate Golden Goose’s tone of voice in order to deliver the brand’s values and enhance the customer journey through Golden Goose’s channels.
- Support the Copywriting team in delivering consistent brand tone and messages across all touchpoints – retail, wholesale, e-commerce, CRM, social, and PR.
- Write and maintain engaging brand and product texts while adhering to Golden Goose’s tone of voice and guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Creative team on the different projects and support in the creation of the related textual assets from in-store activations and experiences to packaging and leaflets and editorial campaigns.
- 4- or 5-years of experience as a Copywriter, Content Strategist, Linguist, or similar role in a globally distributed organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, Scriptwriting, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of fashion/luxury world.
- Passion for copywriting, language, and user experience.
- Ability to decline differently the main storytelling provided according to the channel and type of text that needs to be developed, always maintaining Golden Goose’s tone of voice.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commercial understanding with the ability to apply this to all copy.
- Experience demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
- Highly literate with a writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of spelling and grammar.
- Team player with the ability to work on his own when required.
- Enthusiastic with a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs.
- Passionate about compelling writing, particularly in the luxury space.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all colleagues, clients, and all other departments/partners.
- Must be organized, flexible, collaborative, adaptable to change, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Italian Native Speaker, Strongly Fluent English.