Contratto da definire
HR and recruiting have been begging for innovation. That’s why Gild is here. Gild exists to bring meritocracy to the professional world by providing hiring solutions that illuminate who’s talented. Companies use Gild’s patent-pending hiring solutions to find and engage the best candidates out there. Unlike professional networks and job boards, Gild’s solutions tell companies how good different prospects are, and provide the social insights hiring teams need to engage prospects effectively. Launched in 2011, Gild is backed by Globespan Capital Partners and is headquartered South of Market on 221 Main Street in San Francisco, CA.
We are looking for a software developer who loves creating great software and products as much as we do. An excellent candidate will be strong in most of the requested qualifications.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a developer who wants to play a key role in our product evolution. We’re looking to combine your ideas and expertise with our vision to create a top notch product. You will be working with our existing international team of developers and designers (located both in San Francisco and Milan) to create new features, evolve existing ones and be part of new lines of products. We work in a young and informal environment with edge technologies and challenging problems to solve.
• Energetic self-starter who shows personal initiative
• Good knowledge of English (oral and written) is required
• Significant Ruby on Rails Development Experience
• Experience with GIT
• Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap, RSpec, Cucumber, HAML, SASS
• Knowledge of Redis, Mongo or Backbone.js is a plus
• Expert in UNIX environments (Ubuntu, Mac OS X)
• Professional experience working as part of a team
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud providers
• Agile Environment Experience
• Built and deployed one or more commercial RoR applications utilizing the technologies described above
• Preferred 3 or more years of experience
• Experience working in distributed teams is a big plus
• Very competitive Salary
• Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
• Milan, Italy; occasional travel to SF is required (no more than three months a year)
Accedi per candidarti come Ruby on Rails Frontend Engineer presso Gild, IncAccedi Registrati
Lascia la tua email per ricevere prima degli altri un alert quando viene pubblicato un annuncio di tuo interesse.