We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and talented Digital Marketing Designer to join the design team at Treatwell.
You’ll work closely with our in-house channel experts, data analysts, brand strategists, designers and external partners, creating best-in-class digital assets that drive results - to create impactful marketing videos and statics that will reach tens of millions of users around the world.
This exciting hands-on role requires a creative and business oriented mindset coupled with experience designing great visual experiences.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning the creative process across from brief to creation to optimisation for our B2C and B2B performance marketing channels, which include Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube and TikTok to name a few!
- Creating thumb-stopping static and animated creative that resonates with our audience, on whichever platform we communicate with them
- Creating digital assets that facilitate multivariate testing
- Partnering with translators, localise assets to 13 different markets in multiple different languages
- Be knowledgeable about competitor advertising and implement ideas relevant to stay ahead of the competition
- Proactively keep up with design / visuals / communication trends and industry developments
- Working with both internal and external channel specialists and brand specialists on long-term creative and digital marketing strategy for both consumer and B2B
- You love design in all forms
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent design, strategic thinking, and communication skills. You have a quality portfolio of original work, with at least one example of statics or motion graphics you’ve designed, and, ideally, of videos you’ve edited
- With proven experience in creating assets that drive performance and follow the best practices for the particular platform or channel being used
- A thorough understanding of how to create and test assets across multiple channels e.g. social advertising, email, editorial articles, mobile app placements, and display banners
- Demonstrated commercial experience designing for marketing campaigns
- Some experience in motion graphics design, video editing, and graphic design. You
- know your way around the most common tools, and you're able to deliver advertising material from day one. It would be a plus if you've also worked with teams on creating assets that drive performance and that follow the best practices for performance marketing.
- You’re business and data-driven. You have a passion for seeing the results of your work, and leveraging data to determine what works and what doesn’t
- Multitasker: comfortable working across different projects with varying deadlines and staying on top of everything.
- Knowing your Carousels from your Reels. You’re someone who understands the constantly-evolving social channels and stays up-to-date with social trends.
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
- Hands-on design skills with industry standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe suite (and whatever gets the job done)
- Ability to manage and develop consistent design language to guide the look and feel for projects
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Please ensure your include your portfolio in the application to be considered for this role
- Remote-first work.
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
Candidati da un sito esterno