Contratto da definire
LAND is an international landscape architecture studio with offices in Germany, Italy and Switzerland. Under the creative direction of founder Andreas Kipar, landscape architects, architects and urban planners have been developing projects since 1990, from masterplanning to open space design. Our work in major European cities, Moscow, Montréal and Dubai has been recognized through numerous publications and awards.
We are a highly dynamic and collaborative, nature-focused, and research-oriented team that creates liveable and sustainable places for societies and communities all over the world.
Head of Communications
LAND srl, Milan, Lombardia, Italy, Full-time
We are looking for a Head of Communications to join our young and dynamic team, starting as soon as possible. You will develop and manage the LAND brand, internally and externally and be responsible for all communication activities. The role requires an energetic, creative and adaptable communications professional with over eight years’ experience gained from working within a creative, design or architectural studio.
You will play a key role in helping grow the reputation and awareness of LAND as it enters an exciting phase in its development.
· Produce an annual communications strategy to advance the public image of LAND and attract both new customers and nurture existing ones. You will be responsible to align the plan to the business goals of the three companies in collaboration with the directors
· Co-write articles and essays with Andreas Kipar for international media and institutions and write press releases and news stories for print and online media
· Liaise with architecture trade press, mainstream design and lifestyle consumer magazines, architecture and design critics and bloggers to promote projects
· Plan and manage calendar of events, exhibitions and conferences to attend and ensure that opportunities are maximized
· Manage and maintain LAND’s own communication channels both digital (incl. Social Media) and print
· Manage LAND’s brand image by creating innovative and relevant collateral and ensure consistent branding throughout the marketing & communication activities of the company
· Propose, define and execute communication strategies to market specific projects and support our directors in their daily work
· Be the internal voice of LAND – gather and socialize with our multidisciplinary team to contribute to efficient and effective internal communication
· Over 8 years of previous, relevant work experience
· Strategic and creative thinker with proven experience working on a wide range of communication strategies including all forms of media
· Strong experience in brand development and management
· Excellent command of the German and English language (Italian is a plus)
· Excellent writing, editorial, and communications skills, able to produce high level content for projects, publications and events
· Up-to-the-minute knowledge of digital and social media communications
· Strong passion about landscape, design and architecture
· Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both externally and internally)
· Must have the correct visa requirements to work in Italy
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please note that we will only consider applications in line with the requested profile.
Accedi per candidarti come Head of Communications presso LAND srlAccedi Registrati
Lascia la tua email per ricevere prima degli altri un alert quando viene pubblicato un annuncio di tuo interesse.