We are looking for a B2B Performance Marketing Specialist up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices to join the growing Marketing Team in charge of co-creating our future marketing strategy.
Fluentify is an innovative company, pioneering long-distance learning through its effective tutoring platform for studying professional English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian.
There are 40,000+ students and 200+ corporate clients who use our online video-conferencing software to improve their language skills with our 260+ native-speaker tutors operating worldwide.
The company, with offices in London, Turin and Milan, is quickly growing with great potential for expansion both in Italy and abroad.
If performance marketing is part of your DNA and are looking for an exciting project, please apply. You'll play an important role in our marketing strategy and writing the next Fluentify success story!
- Managing day-to-day operations working with a multidisciplinary team of brand specialists, content specialists, graphic designers, sales and customer experience teams.
- Campaign management and detailed analysis, including optimizing and monitoring campaigns, allocating budget, etc.
- Working closely with Marketing and other teams using a performance and data-driven approach to execute a holistic growth strategy.
- Being the primary reference for the sales development representatives team in outbound email A/B testing campaigns and supporting them with data and improvements.
- Empowering and spreading all the content marketing production.
- Identifying new acquisition opportunities (new campaigns, new markets, new channels).
- Ensuring content promotion campaigns are in line with other acquisition campaigns.
- Performing in-depth keyword research for campaign enrichments.
- Conducting competitor analyses and industry trends research.
- Be responsible for reporting Marketing team efforts using reports (i.e.: Hubspot dashboards).
Who we are looking for:
- Validated professional experience as Performance marketing specialist, SEO specialist or growth marketing specialist.
- Strong knowledge of outbound campaigns.
- Intensely familiar with inbound strategy (Hubspot certified in Inbound Marketing is a plus).
- Proficient with Google Stack (Google Ads, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Experience in Facebook and LinkedIn advertising.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, or Google Workspace, in particular Google Sheet.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Proficient in project management with an Agile mindset (in Fluentify we use Scrum methodology and we manage our sprints on Jira).
- Fluent in English and Italian both in verbal and written communication (level C1/C2 based CEFR standards).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A highly motivated individual, willing to pick up marketing skills as we grow.
- Self-motivated, proactive, operative and well organized person with great tasks-management skills
- European working permission.
What we can offer:
- Ambitious yet informal context.
- Flexible ways of working (sometimes your presence might be required in our office in Turin, but most of the time you will be able to work from home).
- Friday afternoons off and paid (Mon-Thur 9:00-18:00, Fri 9:00-13:00).
- Personalised learning program (including Hubspot training and certifications).
- Team-building activities throughout the year.
- Welfare programs and health insurance.
- Meal vouchers every working day of the month, even if you are smart working.
- Mac workstation.
- A full time contract.
- Salary level according to seniority + bonus
- If you are working abroad and you are planning to come/return to Italy, we can help you with the paperwork to obtain the tax reduction provided for by Article 16, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 147/2015, so-called “Brain return”.