At Pininfarina, we’ve been creating extraordinary experiences for more than 90 years by merging elegance, purity and innovation.
Just as our DNA is unequivocally attached to experiences that have a physical component, from mobility to product and architecture, we approach everything we do in a holistic way, bringing together the tangible and the intangible to create exceptional value for our clients.
Visual Designers at Pininfarina work on the design of the functionality and content of a graphical user interface on a variety of products, from mobile apps to smart devices of all kinds. Their mission starts from experience definition and visual concept design to creating and enforcing a style guide, detailed design of graphical interfaces and interactive elements, concept mocking up, development & user evaluations. They work within multi-disciplinary teams, including other design disciplines and HW & SW development.
Today, we’re looking for visual designers of different levels, from young graduates to senior designers.
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Conduct heuristic evaluations and requirements capture
- Conduct user research, trends research, competitive research & benchmarking
- Participate in experience ideation, story mapping, experience mocking up & user evaluation
- Define visual concepts and contribute to defining UX architecture
- Creating and enforcing a style guide or visual language to ensure consistency across the board
- Detailed interface design including visual and interaction elements - layout, colours, fonts, icons and animations
- Participate in concepts mocking up & user evaluation
- Support the realization of technical POCs
- Participate in detailed interaction design (motion, sound, light, haptics, etc.)
- Support HW & SW development & user testing
We want you to have
- Insatiable curiosity and hunger to learn
- Outstanding creativity
- Yearning for teamwork to achieve the extraordinary
- Excellent visual design skills demonstrated by your portfolio
- Proficiency with cutting-edge design methods, software and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Protopie, Adobe XD & CC, etc.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Professional working English
It would be nice if you have
- A university degree in Visual Design, Graphic Design, or other related design fields
- Experience working in a variety of organizations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy)
- Experience in designing UI elements, micro-interactions, animations & transitions
- Academic, professional, or life experience from outside the design field that enriches your perspective as a designer
- Some experience with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or similar software will be a plus.
- Previous experience on varied products will be evaluated positively.
Turin, Italy. It’s also fine to work sometimes remotely.
Only profiles that meet the requirements will be considered.
The present announcement is aimed to both the sexes, to the senses of the laws 903/77 and 125/91 and to people of all the ages and all the nationalities, to the senses of the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Please, send detailed CV pointing out the authorization to the data management according to D. Lgs. 196/03 and futures.