Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer
We are looking for a performance oriented Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer.
You will be responsible of creating marketing videos and graphics that will be seen by thousand of people around the globe and that will help us showcase our suite of mobile apps.
- Video production: you will be in charge of the all video production pipeline, from idea, to motion graphic, to editing.
- Creative optimization: you will work with our performance marketing team to explore new ideas and improve existing concepts and works.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Performance oriented: you love to understand which elements drive the results and you like to combine data insights with creativity. You understand the differences between media channels and take them into account when you draft your work.
- Passionate: video editing and motion graphic design is your world. It’s the first thing that pops in your mind when you wake up, and the last thing you are thinking about when you fall asleep.
- Scrupulous: you are details oriented, you can’t deliver something if it’s not pixel perfect.
- Humble: you are open to receive feedbacks about your work and you are always eager to collaborate and share ideas.
- Expert: you have already produced some videos and motion graphics designs, you are familiar with the tools and ready to deliver.
- Creative: you love to come up with new ideas and new concept. You just require a little input to start drafting a new video.
What we offer:
- Huge influence: Your work will be seen by thousands of users around the world. You will directly influence the performance of our business and will learn from the direct and unbiased feedback of the market.
- Top-Notch tools: You will receive the latest Apple Macbook and all the software you need. To boost you concentration you will receive also a pair of brand new AirPods.
- Young work environment: You will work in a young, fast, and flexible environment. We are based in Talent Garden, the largest coworking space in Europe, equipped with a restaurant, cafeteria, foosball tables, relax areas etc. On Tuesday free massages are available for all members of Talent Garden.
- Competitive salary: We offer you a competitive pay based on your experience.
Via Calabiana 6, presso Talent Garden. If you like, you can work from home sometimes.
Our mission is to develop B2C mobile apps empowered by the most recent technologies. Instead of focusing on a single vertical, we ride the wave of the latest market trends to craft beautiful, cutting edge, and profitable applications.
Our apps can claim more than 5 Millions download and thousands of monthly active users. We have been featured multiple times as App of the Day on the App Store, and we work closely with Apple Editorial Team. We are also part of the mentorship program “Google for Startups”.