Ubisoft Milan is looking for a UX Designer to join the development of a AAA game.
The ideal candidate has a strong experience in prototyping, creating and user testing intuitive game flows, menu navigations, gameplay signs and feedbacks on game development.
- collaborate with the team to translate game systems into intuitive player experience that support and enhance the game’s look and feel;
- observe usability testing and playtest to validate UX design;
- collaborate with artists, game & audio designers to assure game mechanics are intuitive, functional and aesthetically pleasing;
- produce and oversee global game UX/UI flow with detailed requirements, adapting it to the changing needs;
- produce wireframe mockups, storyboards or small prototypes in order to better illustrate UX features to the team and Leads;
- keep up-to-date with internal and external tools and technologies.
- previous experience in the video game industry as a UX Designer, UX Artist or UI Designer;
- expert knowledge of Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® After Effects® and Adobe® Flash®;
- master experience in designing, gathering, analyzing and presenting data from user testing;
- ability to work independently with a skill in producing excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
- good general knowledge of graphical trends and flows;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- strong portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work.
As a bonus:
- knowledge of scripting or programming languages;
- experience in creating Motion Graphics;
- experience in 3D modeling/animation.
Candidati da un sito esterno: