Established in 2000, YOOX is the world’s leading online store for fashion, design and art that lasts a lifetime and beyond. For those who love the thrill of the find, YOOX inspires men and women around the world to express their personal style through a wide selection of well-made yet accessible pieces to cherish season after season. These include hard-to-find clothing and accessories for men and women from the world’s most prestigious designers as well as kidswear, a unique selection of home design objects and exclusive collaborations with internationally-renowned artists.
Encouraging conscious and responsible shopping has been central to YOOX’s philosophy since it launched 20 years ago, helping customers to be kinder to the planet by investing in fashion with longevity. In 2009 the store launched YOOXYGEN – a socially and environmentally responsible destination featuring a carefully curated edit of sustainable brands.
At the forefront of innovation, YOOX has pioneered the use of artificial intelligence in fashion, launching in 2018 its own label 8 by YOOX, the first collection ever powered by AI combined with YOOX’s unique creative flair. With YOOXMIRROR, a virtual styling suite driven by AI, YOOX offers a ground-breaking customer experience, allowing users to create their own avatar and digitally try-on looks in their app.
Available in more than 100 countries with 10 languages and 7 currencies, YOOX provides a seamless shopping experience across mobile, tablet and desktop, with easy returns and multi-lingual customer care 24/7, 365 days a year. YOOX is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
YOOX are now seeking a talented Social Media Specialist YOOX to join the team. Some of the essentials for you to know are:
Location: Italy, our Office in Milan
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll be doing:
- Publish content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Pinterest, Snapchat; Spotify;
- Provide assistance in coordinating the social media editorial calendar;
- Support on social media community management: communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner;
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy;
- Creation and monitoring of paid social campaigns on Instagram and TikTok: ensuring campaigns are fully integrated across the business and meeting objectives
- Set up and manage ongoing reporting process to give visibility to content and social metrics, including campaigns, projects, talent activations and brand collaborations;
- Organisation of the shipment of items from YOOX catalogue for talent activations
The type of person we are looking for:
- Passion and a true interest in the SM industry: be always updated on new SM features and study the hot trends of the moments and propose them to the team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Previous experience working in paid media marketing running and managing paid campaigns through Facebook Business Manager and TikTok Business Center;
- Ability to analyse the paid campaigns results using ad-hoc reporting tools (i.e. Dash Hudson, Tableau);
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
- Strong MS Office skills, proven experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must be dynamic, clear and precise;
- Ability to manage multiple activities at the same time in a fast-paced environment;
- A passion for fashion e-commerce in general and social media;
- Excellent spoken and written English and Italian; knowledge of any other language would be a plus.
From the moment you join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.