ZVRS and Purple Communications is looking for a talented Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator with experience working with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community. You will work directly with the Creative Director of Marketing to create and drive customer growth via digital channels and maintain a strong and competitive online presence for the company ecosystem. This role is to analyze customer behavior data from social platforms and company web pages and create strategies for lead generation and targeted outreach. The success of this role will be in driving customer growth, and by extension usage of our services, with our target customers.
- Build, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Linkedin, YouTube, and Vimeo
- Own and optimize customer growth funnel and pipeline, including additions/changes to customer segments, strategies for reaching those customers, and optimizing company activities to drive conversion of potential customers.
- Drive SEO strategy to ensure the company ranks highly for appropriate keywords vs competitors.
- Create plans and advise on the creation of original and unique content to drive awareness and grow the audience
- Analyze competitor brands and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote marketing content
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to create and maintain a highly effective social and engagement calendar, including an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Ownership of the content management systems and associated content driving the main customer-facing portals in use by the company.
- Report to executives on key operating metrics and results ..
- Build company best practices across our digital marketing and social channels.
- Assist in the training of co-workers to use their own social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Maintain the company website and set up campaign landing pages as needed
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to create campaign talking points, social media toolkits, and other communication strategy documents to support customer engagement teams
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions