Founded on the dream and insight of three sports journalists in 1945, Sisal was the first Italian company to operate in the gaming and betting industry as a government licensee.
Sisal is now part of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest online sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
The company’s commitment to building a more responsible future rests on a sustainability strategy with long-term objectives to affirm Sisal as a leader in Responsible Gaming, an innovative and sustainable company and an exemplary work environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will join the team of Corporate Communication and in particular in the Institutional Affairs and Communication area reporting directly to Corporate Communication Manager;
- You will have the opportunity to be involved within the Corporate area in the development of social media strategy for all platforms (Linkedin Sisal, Instagram Sisal and Instagram GoBeyond) with the support of communication agencies. You are in charge for all the Corporate social media platforms: brief agencies, development ped, coordination internal and external stakeholders to reach information and get involved in the main projects, coordination paid adv, development cretivity.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in structured contest such as social media manager;
- You have a degree in Communication/Marketing;
- You have excellent knowledge of office (word, ppt, excel) ;
- You are proficient in English and Italian, both spoken and written;
- You are (proactive, flexible, innovative, determined, well organized);
- You know (work in a team, create projects, manage agencies and projects with different stakeholders).
What we offer you/you can expect from us:
- Permanent contract;
- Hybrid work;
- Company-Owned Devices: laptop and business mobile phone;
- Meal Allowance;
- Supplemental Health Insurance.
Looking for a role that can support your learning and career goals:
- Psychological well-being: online meditation courses, medical online service, counselling service thanks to the support of certified psychologists and coaches;
- Continuous learning for soft and hard skills (es. learning platform, trainee bootcamp);
- Support for parents, children and financial aid for mothers.