We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
SwissBorg services its users with a collection of apps in iOS, Android and on the web. The product design team leads the creation of user experiences, applying innovation, best practice and gamification to ensure our apps are both easy to use and engaging.
The Product Design team is growing, and we are looking for talented individuals who want to work on exciting projects that are changing the way people manage their wealth.
A strong background in design, user experience and user interfaces will make you a fantastic candidate for this role. If you are a conceptual thinker and enthusiastic team player, we look forward to your application.
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
What you might be doing:
- You will be lead designer, taking on new features and new apps across multiple applications (see our Crypto Challenge & SwissBorg apps)
- You will work closely with product managers, data scientists, a UX-Researcher and the other product designers
- You will need to collaborate with other product designers to help maintain the design system
- You will report to the Head of Product Design
What you might bring:
- At least a 3 year degree or diploma equivalent in graphic design, communication design or digital design
- 5+ years of experience , 3+ of which should be specifically in UX/UI design
- Experience in consumer-facing platforms or apps
- Experience with iOS and Android apps is a bonus
- Expert skills in digital design software (Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD)
- Expert skills in prototyping software like Invision, Marvel or Overflow
- Good knowledge of Design Systems and Developer Handoff
- A positive, creative approach to solving complex problems with simple solutions
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your Portfolio as PDF or Link
- Your portfolio must show experience in user journeys, user interface design and any other elements that show a high quality of design (Icons, Logos, Illustrations, Animations etc.)
- Your portfolio must show at least one example of a complex user journey that was solved
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.