Artemest is the first curated online marketplace to bring the best Italian luxury crafts in the categories of design furniture, lighting and home décor to an audience of art connoisseurs and beauty lovers around the world.
Our mission is to preserve the rich Italian cultural heritage and become the destination where the most beautiful things on Earth can be found.
We are creating an international team of people passionate about Design & Luxury and willing to work in a dynamic, tech-oriented and ever-changing environment.
At Artemest you will have the chance to express your ideas and make things happen.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team of young and talented professionals.
To enhance its team, Artemest is looking for a creative Senior Graphic Designer who will be responsible for grasping ideas and interpreting them visually in order to convey Artemest brand image and values to a global audience.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Assist the Brand and Communications department with visual design, contributing with creative ideas for impactful content, high-quality graphics to communicate the Brand message
- Assist the Brand and Communications team in maintaining brand excellence and integrity throughout all channels
- Development and execution of printed and digital campaigns from a design perspective.
- Translate briefs in strong graphic layout, editorial, digital, and printing material
- Work on the development of the corporate identity from a design perspective
- Make design decisions with regards to layout, composition, colour, and typography
- Create page designs, concepts, and sample layouts for print, online marketing campaigns, social media, corporate presentations, ect… - based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Create brand collaterals to support messaging for trade shows, events, etc...
- Design dedicated packaging and merchandising
- Continuously explore trending, cutting-edge, current, and unique design styles and imagery in line with the brand image
Who are we looking for?
- BA in Graphic design or similar
- 5 years’ experience in graphic design
- Advanced technical proficiency with Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere
- Extremely detail-oriented, maintain design standards through all materials
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of print techniques and preparing production files
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Knowledge and passion for design, art, culture, visual culture and trends
- Fluent in Italian and English
**** Portfolio is mandatory
- Positive workplace. We’re a young team (29 y/o on average) that works in harmony and that is extremely passionate about the Artemest mission
- Entrepreneurial mentality. We’re always looking for people eager to step up their tasks and skills
- Innovative and tech-oriented environment. We’re changing the way people buy, sell, and perceive luxury