Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
You’ll be the Product Designer for the Satispay apps. Working closely with the Tech and UX Team on one side and constantly monitoring users behaviors and feedback to capture possible improvements.
Example of the activities you’ll perform are:
- Analyze Satispay app usage in order to optimize all the features
- Run surveys when required to take complex decisions
- Run A/B test to determine users behaviors
- Work closely with the customer care team to monitor Satispay users feedbacks
- Being an evangelist within the company to ensure everyone is contributing to improve the product
- Ensure new feature requirements are fully understood by the Tech team
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team on application/systems improvements and bug fixings
In addition to the above you’ll have a focus on searching and assessing technology trends in fintech/tech with the goal of measuring their potential value for Satispay.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionize everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including marketing, engineers, business developers, quality assurance, and operations
- Have enough Tech background to be able to work with the engineers and understand them
- Being able to assess emerging products and services measuring their potential value for Satispay
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the fintech industry is a plus
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milano.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.