Italia / Remote
Who we are
Moneyfarm is a pan-European digital wealth manager with 50,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.2 billion invested on our platform. With 130+ people across 4 offices in Italy, Germany and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
What you’ll do
- Create and validate insight-driven design solutions to support our visitors, customers and business objectives.
- Deliver final UI design, concepts, flows and prototypes within an Agile cross-functional environment and lead on Moneyfarm’s UI design system and processes.
- Be a design facilitator and evangelist, building strong relationships in your team and beyond. Help mentor other team members and share your design know-how.
Your experience and skills
3-6 years experience in commercial UI/Product Design working within small to medium sized teams. You have led design work within a cross-functional product team running Agile processes.
- You are a strong collaborator and know how to get people engaged with Design.
- You think and create at various levels of fidelity and thrive working with your colleagues to get design delivered. You can get a concept drawn through either facilitation, collaboration or by creating the whole thing yourself.
- You can dismantle or rework concepts to fit into an MVP and know how to focus your approach and prioritize to gain maximum business value.
- You can produce to the highest standard, any sort of product design collateral including final UI, user journeys, flows, templates, layouts, prototypes, components and have worked to create and/or maintain design systems.
- You think about small screens first and have produced UI solutions for responsive web and/or iOS/Android/React Native.
- You have helped run or have experience of user interviews and testing.
- You can switch context easily, between the abstract and the concrete. You have excellent communication, design and writing skills
Your tools and outputs
High fidelity UI design, UI prototypes, lo-fi concepts, sketches, user journeys, design strategies, principles, patterns, UI components and design system processes. Your go-to tools are Figma and Adobe CC.
You’re interested in people and finding out more about them.
You’re proactive, collaborative and down-to-earth with a can-do attitude.
You think broadly and deeply about what you do but can easily take the decision to work at speed with a light touch if needed.
You like to share ideas and work often, whether fleshed out or not, because you’re excited about where the conversation might go.
You keep yourself up-to-date with new thinking, techniques and technologies within our industry and beyond.
You like to learn things, try things and fix things whether it’s a user interaction, a process or both and you enjoy sharing your knowledge and helping others succeed.
You have a portfolio and/or case study that shows you can tell a story about why you fit this role (if your portfolio has a password, please remember to share it with your application).
Fluent in English and previous UK experience
Nice to have
Financial and wealth management product design experience
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our core values
We’ve built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset: We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success: We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us: We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
Profiles who belongs to CATEGORIA PROTETTA (LAW 68/99) are more than welcome!
- ticket restaurant
- discretional bonus
- private healthcare
- free-fee use of Moneyfarm investment products
- flexible working / smart working / remote working
- free drinks and food
Accedi per candidarti come Product designer presso MoneyfarmAccedi Registrati
Lascia la tua email per ricevere prima degli altri un alert quando viene pubblicato un annuncio di tuo interesse.