We seek creative, outgoing, self-motivated individuals who are eager to gain hands-on experience in the fashion industry , and to see firsthand how a fashion company operates across various digital platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum quality still life imagery representative of product with regards to color accuracy, quantity and product integrity
- Work with Art Director to capture and enhance specific product features,
- Management of photo shoot production and budgets for Showroom Marcona3 internal marketing, digital shoots, and social media needs
- Maintain active relationships with model agencies, artists, blogs, etc. to keep up-to-date information to be used in production throughout the season and contribute to the development of the showroom
- Constant update and technical maintenance of the company's own website.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of and ability to quickly learn the latest development, design and prototyping tools. Such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro etc. Must be able to evaluate and determine the best tool for the job
- A solid portfolio demonstrating creative and technical expertise.
- Must have Web Design Skills and be familiar with CMS and HTML language
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory