LabQuattrocento is a fashion brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price.
We're looking for a dynamic and passionate individual, that can be also co-founder, to make our operations and supply chain and innovative, fast flexible and efficient.
Candidates for the Operation manager must be highly process oriented and have direct experience managing e-commerce operation projects.
The Operation Manager will work directly with the founders of LabQuattrocento and become a critical member of the founders management team.
As Operation manger, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the strategy and operations to support our complex product flows throughout the product lifecycle.
· Manage relationships with and performance of our existing frame, lens and raw materials suppliers and logistics vendors.
· Generate, implement and execute strategies to effectively manage demand planning and forecasting, and inventory and supply planning for both our for-sale and Home Try-On product.
· Manage warehousing and distribution of our products.
· Manage relationships with and monitor performance of our logistics and fulfillment partners; oversee development of systems and processes to continually improve performance
· Coordinating with developers to ensure a cohesiveness user experience.
· An effective leader with a desire to cultivate leadership and performance in direct reports.
· Positive, high energy, and eager to learn and work in a fast-paced, international startup.
· Passionate and committed about building functional and engaging user experiences.
· Confident and excited to strategically expand ecommerce into additional regions and countries.
· “Laurea Magistrale” or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other technical discipline.
· Minimum 3 years of work experience within e-commerce start up; experience in operation management.
· Strong understanding of web technologies and webpage design.
· Fluent in English
· Eyewear industry experience not required
· Co-founder position with equity and salary. The amount of equity will depend on the experience level of the candidate profile.
LabQuattrocento (www.labquattrocento.com) is a lifestyle brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. By cutting out the middlemen and engaging directly with consumers, we're able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired, made in Italy frames for € 105 including shipping.
The startup is in a developing phase, has just finalized its fund raising and will be online/active for June 2014.
Accedi per candidarti come E-commerce Operations Manager – Co-founder presso LabQuattrocentoAccedi Registrati
Lascia la tua email per ricevere prima degli altri un alert quando viene pubblicato un annuncio di tuo interesse.