With a growing portfolio of 20 apps and an exceptional team of marketers hungry for the next viral content, we are looking for a business-oriented motion designer to help us reach all potential users around the world.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Take care of video production from A to Z, designing a storyboard and creating content from scratch.
- Combine your video editing and motion graphic skills to create short videos to promote our apps across social medias.
- Collaborate with translators to develop and edit marketing videos in multiple languages.
- Rely on data to identify patterns and continuously improve your videos’ performance.
- Constantly tinker with your content to find the perfect recipe for compelling visual storytelling.
- Provide a digital identity to our products, designing landing pages and static content to accompany your videos.
What we offer
- Huge impact. We’ll create the best apps possible, you’ll be in charge of getting the world to discover them. You’ll be able to see the impact of your work on our apps’ downloads and revenues in a matter of days. Exhilarating.
- Unique work environment. We think we’re one of the most exciting fast-growing companies in Europe, and you’ll be able to experience firsthand what it’s like to be one of us.
- International reach. We sell all over the world, and most of our users are American. Our company language is English. We’re a global reality.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort, and take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll be given all the incentives to make a real impact.
- Variety. You’ll be promoting a wide portfolio of products. With 20+ apps and a global market to address, you’ll be given the chance to try different approaches and strategies looking for the perfect one.
- Talented, young colleagues. One of our designers worked for Gucci, our strategist at McKinsey, one of our marketing specialists at Google. Be surrounded by talented (and nice!) people. We’re 28 years old on average and often hang out together, so you might actually end up making new friends!
What we look for
- You’re business-driven. You have a passion for business and deal-making, and find it exciting to look for and help allocate capital in high-ROI opportunities.
- Originality. You’re inventive and find inspiration everywhere, and have a keen sense for what might be striking or interesting for the wide public.
- Passion for the topic. For you to contribute greatly to our mission, you need to be passionate about your job. Ideally, you live and breathe motion design, and find the idea of impacting our business with your videos extremely exciting.
- Relevant expertise. You’ve got some experience with video editing or motion graphic design. You’re extremely proficient with either After Effects or Premiere, and know your way around either Photoshop or Sketch. Knowledge of HTML5 or CSS3 will be be evaluated positively.
- Versatility. While you may have your favorite style, you don’t mind learning new ones, and you generally become quite proficient in them soon enough.
- Drive. You’re diligent, energetic, and tirelessly persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done perfectly.
- Reasoning. You quickly pick up new concepts and independently leverage and expand on what you’ve learnt, appropriately applying it to your work.
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky on what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions.
- A portfolio to show off. You have a nice, quality portfolio of original work, with at least one example of either video editing or motion graphics. As long as your work is well-polished and tidily organized, it doesn’t matter in which field you gained most of your experience.
- Conversational English. You read and write well and can hold a relatively fluent conversation in English, even if the topic is somewhat complex or technical.
Commitment & contract
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato).
Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for twelve weeks.
Compensation & benefits
Generous, top of market, and moreover can grow very rapidly and include stock options, depending on your performance. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are paid-for, when you work from the office. You’ll receive the latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset, as well as any software you might need to perform at your best.
Please notice that only applications submitted through our website and accompanied by a portfolio and cover letter will be considered. Thank you and apply here: https://bndspn.com/2I29pCH
Breakfast, lunch and snacks included. Mac, iPhone, wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset. Any software you might need.