We're looking for an experienced Mobile App Acquisition Manager who understands how to run successful CPI (Cost-Per-Install) / Performance campaigns (direct and/or non-direct) to acquire and engage new users.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, execute and measure direct/3rd party mobile user acquisition campaigns (both iOS / Android) with the main objective to generate install and post-install events in order to reach the requested KPIs;
- Media buying on CPM, CPC, CPI and unique models to generate the greatest yield;
- Manage and work closely with our affiliate manager on a large portfolio of 35+ differing geographies with differing marketing goals to ensure best practices are implemented.
- 3+ years of experience in media buying on mobile apps, paid social, display / video advertising, programmatic and affiliate marketing preferred;
- Knowledge of self-serve ad platforms (e.g. AppLift, StartApp, RevMob, NativeX, AppNext, InMobi...) and PMD like MMR, Smart.ly;
- Solid knowledge of tracking / attribution tools (e.g. HasOffers, Voluum, Kochava, AppsFlyer, Adjust...);
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills;
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments;
- Demonstrated quick action and ability to act independently;
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- True owner mentality to test, retest, and find valuable acquisition channels while understanding LTV and retention;
- Fluent english is mandatory.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.