The main role of the Field Marketing Communications & Events Coordinator is to be the point of contact for all marketing communications and digital events execution in the market. They will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute events briefs in a joined-up approach which addresses client objectives and business challenges.
Important part of the role is to be detail oriented while managing large volume of operational excellence tasks simultaneously to support the events focus within the company.
We are looking for an individual who has an appreciation for marketing automation and digital events and have project management skills to co-ordinate multiple teams.
The right candidate will be good at thinking through the right workflows, together with client-management skills.
The candidate should be a team player who is able to work under their own initiative and collaborate with various teams on a local and global level.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Planning and Setup
- Interprets the marketer’s business objectives to provide standard marketing measurement and reporting plans that adhere the global guidance.
- Develops and understanding of local audiences related to marketing priorities.
- Advises marketers on instrumentation and reporting requirements, including timelines, end actions, tools and services.
- Creates tracking for each marketing activity.
- Execution and Project Management
- Acts as the single point of contact for operational commercial marketing execution, develops the project plan and coordinates local marketing execution to align activities to modern marketing wherever possible.
- Engages with the execution teams as well as local agencies to deliver necessary services.
- Supports local market on the creation of customer journeys related to events, including targeting lists for invitations, pre & post events follow up etc.
- Identifies local needs that implies GDC Governance, Off-platform or SMPP, acting as a consultant, to ensure compliance whenever customization or additional data is required.
- Maintains local Events calendar and coordinate the connection to the Global Events calendar owned by WWM&O based on the refresh cadence.
- Coordinates local Privacy Lead to ensure compliance.
- Manages marketing service requests
- Ensures content is reviewed for local relevance, brand, accessibility and privacy compliance.
- Digital Events Management
- Subject Matter of Expert on the digital events platform (ON24) through Corporate support and self-training using readiness materials.
- Trains marketers on ON24 capabilities.
- Plans Events to get all materials (decks, videos, etc) in advance in coordination with events’ owner and speakers.
- Coordinates dry runs for each event to identify potential issues and solve them on time.
- Reports to Corporate Events SME and ON24 team about issues before the event and requires support as needed.
- Coordinates the need of Express Monitor on events with high number of attendees (based on availability and Corporate approval).
- Keeps control of all Events materials in a central local repository defined by local Experiential Lead.
- Coordinate transfer of VTT file between captioning supplier and MSC.
- Insights and Analysis
- Ensures lead management process is in place
- Uses reporting to provide specific reviews and information to stakeholders, inc budget and spend, operational health, engine performance
- Looks across multiple marketing activities to find patterns, best practices and efficiencies.
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Acts as local champ on modern marketing events tools & services, branding, accessibility and privacy
- Educates local stakeholders on events services and tool capabilities
- Applies learning from modern marketing trainings to improve execution and outcomes
- Knows and apply global and local governance
How you’ll help keep the whole thing running
Marketing Events Coordinators team work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be regularly collaborating with your local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as local and global Microsoft environment.
The great people you will be working with
Reporting into Wunderman Thompson Western Europe Team Lead and working closely on a daily basis with local Microsoft Marketing Lead, this person will ensure a strong client-agency relationship, ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account.
The great client you will be working with
You will be working for a leading technology brand, managing all aspects of the client relationship, you will participate into regular meetings, oversee projects and take responsibility for the coordination of campaigns. An understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives is crucial, specifically the programmes on which you are working. It is vital to have a good working relationship with the stakeholders.
What we’re looking for
- Appreciation of digital events and marketing automation
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills
- Strong relationship management skills to work, collaborate and co-ordinate various multinational teams and networks on the local and global level
- Detail oriented while managing large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize when needed
- Strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- Enjoy working in a global fast-paced environment
- Quick adaptation skills to change