The resource will be placed in the Boutique Winery located in Bolgheri, established in 1998 and producer of top quality wines and great expression of one of the most renowned appellations in the world and part of Knauf group reporting directly to the Winery Director
The candidate will manage all various aspects of marketing and digital activities and in particular:
- Social Media Management;
- implementation and control of marketing and trade marketing programs (including Wine Club/CRM and OCM funds);
- planning and organization of external events, fairs and exhibitions;
- The candidate will give support to the Tour and Tasting activities at the Estate that can be planned also during weekends;
- The candidate will be also involved in field support and wine tastings in collaboration with our Clients in Italy and abroad;
We are looking for someone with 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position, with a BA in Marketing or Economics, with a fluent English and proficient with the main MSOffice applications.
Sommelier certifications (WSET, AIS, FISAR, etc.) and a great passion for the wine industry will be considered value added skills as well as German as additional language
- Strong motivation;
- Predisposition to interpersonal relationships and team spirit are the additional personal characteristics required.
Work location: Bolgheri (LI)
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa