Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Lead Ux Designer, you will lead UX activities on complex programs, applying human-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences for leading companies.
You must have expertise in ethnographic/design research and usability testing, understanding of UI and technology challenges and opportunities as well as sensitivity to the use of content as a UX tool to craft and lead holistic solutions with experts in those disciplines. You have a solid Interaction Design background, an understanding of Service Design and are able to interact with business stakeholders to guide through UX the release of excellent products and services.
We look for people who are experts in their field, passionate about what they do, and thrive working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges.
Your Impact// Responsibilities
- Lead design research activities
- Set up and run heuristic analysis to assess existing experiences
- Translate business requirements into UX specification
- Participate and lead the UX conversation with business stakeholders
- Lead the creation of omnichannel information architectures, task analysis and user journeys
- Lead the creation of omnichannel wireframes e mock-up
- Lead and oversight the production of requirements specifications, guidelines and design prototypes
- Be responsible for the final UX quality
- Collaborate with the technology team to oversight the UX delivery to the last mile