Piccola e media impresa/agenzia
Who we are
Founded in late 2010, MotorK is an international software company with a unique mix of digital
knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background. Specialising in the automotive sector, MotorK has quickly become one of the most important players in the digital
To help us achieve our global ambitions and continue to lead the market in ground-breaking technology, we need to continue to hire the very best in technology talent – which is where you come in!
We are currently looking for a passionate, talented and creative Junior UI Designer to join our team!
You will be part of our design team and you will support it, being responsible for the conceptual development, direction and delivery of all the visual design part of MotorK Products and Client Projects.
- Designing graphic interfaces that make the difference in quality, usability and visual impact.
- Define interactions and animations through the creation of prototypes and animations.
- Design original and quality vector icons and illustrations to support products and communication activities.
- Support the marketing activity in the creation of creative and effective communication campaigns.
- Participate in the development of institutional communication activities and branding on and off line.
What we are looking for:
-Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) or similar.
- Adequate experience in at least one project of UI design and creative communication, excellent mastery of Sketch and the Adobe package in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, the
ability to use After Effects for vector animation and prototyping tools such as Principle constitutes and further plus.
- A nice and complete portfolio with relevant and interesting types of projects for this position.
- A strong passion for design and creativity, the desire to make the difference in quality and creativity. A professional with the ability to measure himself to improve his performance and develop new skills.
-Knowledge of web based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, for example HTML 5, CSS… and various other technologies are a plus.
- Ability to manage one's own time and commitment to ensure compliance with delivery times and the quality of materials released.
- Ability to keep their projects tidy and structured to facilitate internal collaboration.
- Strong team spirit and respect for the values that make a team a great collaboration, humility and sacrifice.
- Ability to support a conversation in English in order to interact with international collaborators.
What we offer:
-Great place to work: Work from our office in Milan: a huge open space office, with kitchen, lounge area, comfy chill out areas, and garden. Yes, you can also play Table football!
-Professional growth and development: we host bi-weekly Tech talks in our office to help each employee improve their craft
-Always updated on new technologies: we have our own Tech Radar to share current techs across company and to innovate strategically
-Great tools: each employee receives a laptop/workstation and 24” display (or equivalent)
-Digital Library access: unlimited access to more than 200000 hours of business, tech and design training
-We love open source: we believe in the power of open source tools and everyone is encouraged to contribute to projects or attend events. We host the WordPress Meetup Milano, also!
-Improve your English: we offer courses with native speakers
-International team: we are open to every culture. Join us!
Accedi per candidarti come Junior UI Designer - Internship presso MotorK Italia SrlAccedi Registrati
Lascia la tua email per ricevere prima degli altri un alert quando viene pubblicato un annuncio di tuo interesse.