Job offer description
We are looking for a Junior Social Media & Community Manager to join our team for 6 months to support the management of national and international projects and clients.
The resource will support the management of projects related to the definition and implementation of online communication plans.
- Help create, publish, and manage qualitative and multilingual content
- Help translate or coordinate translators (mainly English, Italian, French, German, and Spanish)
- Dialogue with social media users, and manage online communities
- Support the management of sponsored digital campaigns
- Help create monthly reports and improvement strategies
- Participate in the creative process for digital campaigns
- Help create benchmarks on competitors and search for best practices
The ideal candidate has the following attributes
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- Knowledge of Italian and other European languages would be a plus
Complete the profile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and proactive approach
- Direct contract or freelance collaboration
- Place of work: Cinisello Balsamo
- Employment contract: Internship
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Accedi per candidarti come Junior Social Media & Community Manager (STAGE) presso Performing DigitalAccedi Registrati
Lascia la tua email per ricevere prima degli altri un alert quando viene pubblicato un annuncio di tuo interesse.