Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
The Prada Junior Digital Copywriter supports the copywriting team in the activities of writing product descriptions and editorial texts, helps establish guidelines to ensure consistency across all types of content, and is the point of contact for managing translations between suppliers and local teams.
- Management of activities related to translation flow, from request to upload to subsequent content update, being a point of reference for e-commerce teams, communication, suppliers and local teams.
- Reviewing and monitoring product descriptions for Employee Online Store.
- Writing newsletters and communications for Employee Online Store.
- UX copy writing and copy writing support for other Prada Group brands.
- Reviewing technical details for Prada product descriptions.
- Writing Prada product copy.
- Involvement in all phases of creating a digital project, from initial brainstorming to final proposal, interfacing with different roles and helping to define an effective communication plan.
- Support in defining vendor and product office guidelines to ensure uniformity of copy, both editorial and descriptive.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of the digital and luxury world
- Willingness to work in a team and flexibility
- Proactive, independent, creative and motivated
- Knowledge of Office package
- Level of English: fluent