The chosen candidate will be based in Rome and, reporting to the Product Marketing Specialist, will be working in a dynamic and international environment and will be in charge of marketing plans, social media management and social analytics.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Help the execution of the features plan and marketing plan of mobile products;
· Manage contents across different social media with strong focus on the Brand reputation, user’s engagement, social analytics (design and fill social media analytics reports);
· Develop and manage communities across web, social media, mobile channels;
· Identification and creation of marketing material, especially for social media channels, with the help of the Creativity Team;
· Follow the App Store Optimization processes and ensure the best implementation;
· Data analytics reports across several tools. A proactive behavior and interest for data tracking and analysis is needed;
· Email Marketing strategies to engage users by designing and preparing contents and all the required assets.
· Degree in Communication science or equal;
· 1 year content and community management experience with mobile Internet products and technologies, managing Facebook Brand Pages and Twitter with data driven approach;
· Fluent in English. Any additional language is a Plus;
· Generic knowledge of Email Marketing tools and processes;
· Clear understanding of mobile products;
· Experience working on Android/iOS apps a plus;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and strong attitude to team-work;
· Passion for the Mobile industry and its developing potential.
Accedi per candidarti come Jr. Content & Community Specialist presso Neomobile S.P.A.Accedi Registrati
Lascia la tua email per ricevere prima degli altri un alert quando viene pubblicato un annuncio di tuo interesse.