Based in Parma, Italy, Chiesi is an international research-focused pharmaceutical and healthcare group with over 85 years’ experience, operating in 30 countries with more than 6,000 employees (Chiesi Group). To achieve its mission of improving people’s quality of life by acting responsibly towards society and the environment, the Group researches, develops and markets innovative drugs in its main therapeutic areas: Discover more here
We are proud to have been awarded with B Corp Certification, a recognition of high social and environmental standards. We are a reliable company that adopts and promotes a transparent and ethical behavior at all levels.
We believe that the success of Chiesi is built and shaped by our people and our strong set of shared Values and Behaviors. Our people make a critical difference to our success, which is why it is vital that we attract and retain the right talent who will continue to enrich our culture by living and breathing our values and behaviors.
We are committed to embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. In fact, we are a global family made up of different cultures, different genders, generations, ethnicities, abilities, sexual identities and many other enriching diversities.
Chiesi CCO - Commercial Organization
Following the continued growth of the Company and the increasing portfolio complexity, Chiesi decided to introduce the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) role and organization. The new organization is a truly global operating model, ensuring a uniform approach across all geographies (30 affiliates worldwide). The CCO Organization includes Global Marketing, Global Medical Affairs, Global Value & Access and all the commercial functions of every affiliate.
Who we are looking for
Within the Global Marketing department – Global Consumer Health Care's mission is to enable true quality of life that enhances people’s well-being. This is a team of dedicated people devoted to creating and promoting innovative well-being solutions meaningful to our customers.
The intern will support the Customer Experience and Innovation team liaising with Global functions and affiliates. This team works deeper with the food supplement brand NHCO, enhancing digital communication and foreseeing future trends.
The intern will involve in Global Social Media and Trend Scouting activities, supporting the Global Customer Experience and Innovation Manager
- Works closely with a multicultural team, supporting the marketing functions to develop global content in local channels.
- Works with affiliates by checking the multiple social media and other digital touchpoints to ensure unified brand communication.
- Elaborates added-value insights from Trend Scouting platforms to enable the Global team and the affiliates to drive the most effective growth strategies for the NHCO brand, by understanding and foreseeing future trends shaping the market.
- Analyze data collected with ongoing customer insights and develop compelling storytelling merging multiple data sources and customer feedback.
- Works closely with external providers to fine-tune the platforms and dashboards to ensure up-to-date consultation.
Master’s degree in Marketing / MSc in Digital or Communication fields
English: Excellent level. Study experience abroad is a plus.
Good knowledge of the Marketing principles
Good knowledge of the most important social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook)
Excellent knowledge of the Office package
Interest in trends, design, sustainability, and digital items
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Continuous learning
- Digital mindset
- Team working
- Creative/innovative mindset
- Planning and organizational skills
Contract and Benefits
- 6 months internship
- Monthly Reimbursement of 1000 Euros
- Free access to internal canteen for lunch and Meal vouchers for each day of remote activities
- Free shuttle for Chiesi employees from railway station to HQ or free pass for urban public transport
What we offer
You would join a dynamic, fast-growing, challenging and friendly environment.
In Chiesi we firmly believe that our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we invest in continuous training, learning and development. Therefore, we strive to continuously promote and satisfy development needs, paying particular attention to the quality of our working environment and to collective well-being.
We want our people to come to work happy every day, and we know how important it is to find the right work-life balance in order to be able to give our best. That is why we offer flexible working approach, remote working, support in the relocation process, tax assistance service for foreign colleagues and many other people-care services.