Gucci is looking for a Global Social Media Strategist to help creating and executing effective growth and engagement strategies based on insights, maintaining brand equity across different social communities and channels, keeping the House at the forefront of digital innovation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the development and execution of social community growth and engagement strategies through a variety of social channels, with a key focus on Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok and Snapchat.
- Responsible for the ongoing social media management of one brand page, including content planning and posting.
- With the support of external agencies, coordinate the production of insights report with a daily, weekly and monthly cadence, and in occasion of special initiatives, shows and events.
- Coordinate the social listening and crisis management agency, and transform sentiment data into actionable insights and strategic initiatives.
- Partner with paid media team to optimize performance of campaigns on social media.
- Implement social media first ideas for new brand initiatives based on audience insights, channel performance, current trends and understanding of marketing and business objectives.
- Provide onsite social media coverage support and management during shows and events; coordinate the execution of live streams and innovative digital experience solutions.
- Handle the development of AR and interactive digital projects (i.e. filters) with the support of relevant internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Contribute in the exploration and evaluation of new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations for optimization and efficiency.
- Support the regional and local teams to execute effective localized initiatives and ensure global coordination.
- 5+ years of Social Media/Digital media experience
- Extensive knowledge of social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and create reports used to provide insight to key stakeholders
- Organized, detail oriented with a fine eye
- Fluent English speaker
- Empathic, collaborative, the ideal candidate has significant proactive problem solving skills and the ability to work in team