Please notice that only applications submitted through our website will be considered. Apply here: https://bit.ly/36bWPNt
With chart-topping products in both the Google Play and Apple App stores, our mobile apps are downloaded by hundreds of thousands of users every day—and many become paying customers. Our products are loved for their gorgeous, intuitive UI and flawless performance, but their success is underpinned by a data-driven approach to product development and relentless experimentation. Our monetization team focuses on the latter, elevating our strategy ever-higher through continuous optimization. To make it even more effective, we’re looking for a full stack web developer to help code marketing touchpoints for our products (especially our paywalls). Your interest in UX and user psychology will help unlock even more value, having a tremendous positive impact on Bending Spoons.
A few examples of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Working in close collaboration with our product managers and data analysts and having a big say in what experiments we focus on next.
- Boosting our online presence by designing, improving, and updating landing pages and websites for our products and initiatives.
- Constantly improving the quality of our websites by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary, as well as adding that WOW factor to put a smile on our users’ faces.
- Staying up to date with web development trends (technologies and UX), so you can help Bending Spoons perform at the cutting edge of these fields.
What we offer
- Work for people, not clients. We don’t work for clients—we only develop our own apps. Freed from client-provider politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Top-of-the market tools. You get the best hardware on the market and all the software you could need. We can't wait to introduce you to our high-tech approach to design and to our cutting-edge workflows.
- Real impact. Millions of people all around the world will interact with the paywalls and websites you design. Through your work, you’ll have a tremendous positive impact on our company’s future.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort, you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll be given all the incentives to make a real impact.
- People who lift each other up. We hire for talent and leave divas at the door. You'll find a group of truly talented Spooners who are eager to learn and teach their secrets. Reciprocal support and respect is everything—you’re unlikely to ever encounter a more harmonious crew.
- Continuous education. We pay for your Italian/English language lessons, but that’s not where it ends. If you make a good case for some extra learning, we’re delighted to foot the tab.
- Remote working, flexible schedule, and unlimited vacations. This isn’t a “punch in, punch out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Top-notch HQ. Natural light, silent rooms, state-of-the-art hardware, fun-filled common spaces... the list never ends! You’ll certainly be in the right environment to do your best work. And, when it’s time to switch off, you can do that in style and comfort.
- Relocation package. To ease your move to Milan, the first three months of rent are on us. Visa support is provided for those who need it.
What we look for
- Passion for the subject. You have a long-standing, proven passion for writing software and a demonstrated interest in developing web full stack.
- Business-orientation. You know how to create with your audience in mind, relying on A/B testing and data to constantly optimize your solutions. A large part of your satisfaction comes from the positive impact your work has on the business.
- A knack for UX and attention to detail. You care about developing quality user experiences, and notice the details that make a difference. You get a kick out of making a UI or an animation just perfect.
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky on what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done well. You’re massively into getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
- Conversational English. You read and write well and can hold a relatively fluent conversation in English, even if the topic is somewhat complex or technical.
Commitment & contract
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato).
Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for twelve weeks.
Compensation & benefits
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are on us when you work from the office.
- Health care coverage, free weekly yoga classes, and a welfare plan for your well-being.
- The latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-canceling headphones, as well as any software you might need to perform at your best.
- Our total compensation is top of the market and can grow rapidly and include stock options depending on your performance.
The current situation hasn’t stopped our hiring and onboarding. Our vacancies are for in-house employment and we can’t wait to meet the new Spooners in person but, until the Coronavirus is over, we’ll rely on remote onboarding for all new roles. Similarly, all interviews and assessments will take place online.
Candidati da un sito esterno: https://bit.ly/36bWPNt