Are you looking for a work environment where you can constantly prove yourself?
Would you like to help million people find their perfect job?
Jobtome wants to get to know you!
Who are we?
Jobtome is among the most important worldwide players in the online recruitment sector, active in 34 countries.
A few info about us:
- Born in 2014, we now have a team of over 60 people and growing
- The youngest Jobtome team member is 19 years old, whereas the average age is 28
- Our HQs is now in Mendrisio (Canton of Ticino, CH), and soon we will be moving to a new HQs of 2200 sq (Stabio, CH). We will be working in Google-style offices, with an internal library, a billiard and a ping-pong table and a wide relax area.
For our Brand New UX Team we are looking for a Frontend Developer. You will have the possibility of working on cross-team projects aimed at the restyling of our website, with the final goal of providing our users with the best online job search experience ever.
Your daily activities will be:
- Write well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including designers and product managers, in order to quickly deliver new features
- Design the Frontend architecture of the new Jobtome products, with or without frameworks (e.g. AngularJs, ReactJs, VueJs etc)
- Convert static design into fast, animated and pixel perfect interfaces
- Coding a new component based Design Language System
You’ll report all your activities to our UX/UI Manager.
- Good Knowledge of a version control system (e.g. Git)
- Good Knowledge of testing frameworks and automation testing strategies
- Previous experience in web performance optimization
- 2+ year experience in developing digital web features for startups and/or digital web agencies
- Private or public portfolio
- Good Knowledge of User centered design principles
- Good Knowledge of Node.js/MongoDB
- Good Knowledge of PHP, Symfony, MySQL
You will work in our HQ in Mendrisio (Canton Ticino, Switzerland, 10 minutes far from Como), a 3'000 sq Campus, where our team works every day with the mission of connecting as many candidates as possible to their dream job.
- Open-ended contract
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Digilounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
- … unlimited coffee!