Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Matthieu Blazy, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Copywriter as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Write, coordinate, upload and check product descriptions for the website; describe the product in the most effective way to maximize sales, optimize SEO and respect/communicate Season and Brand messages
- Write original copy for a range of activities and push on website, email, SEO content, upon approval of PR/Copy Team
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality
- Research industry trends to identify new writing opportunities
- Write and localize UX copies
- Use data-driven insights to help personalize content across the entire customer journey
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., design and brand) to interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution
- Collaborate with the editorial team to ensure content aligns with our brand and audience
- Monitors major competitors and best players
- Be the point of contact and reference for translation agency
Who you are?
- Proficient in English and French; fluent in Italian
- One year experience in copywriter’s role proven track record/key experience in copywriting for a luxury or apparel brand is a plus
- Successful studies in Communication Design, Project Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
- Detail-oriented, dynamic and proactive
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Aesthetical sensibility, product knowledge and passion for Fashion combined with a strong analytical mindset
- Teamwork and good relational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package (Excel & Power Point).
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.