KIPPY is a leader company in design GPS pet tracking. Great design combined with great technology, customer centricity and value have ensured Kippy products stand out from the competition. Kippy’s products help keep pets safe and provide owners with peace of mind.
Kippy seeks a full-time Digital Marketing Manager based in Milan. The role reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage performance marketing planning and execution across all digital channels for Europe and from 2022 US with particular focus on Facebook, Google, and all we need for fast growing.
- Manage ecommerce page conversion testing and optimization
- Collaboratively set and hit aggressive monthly and quarterly acquisition targets
- Manage and monitor multi-attribution funnel and report on results weekly and monthly
- Meet virtually each week with agencies and marketing team members to plan cross-market activities and share updates and insights
- Work on SEO, partnership, email, communication and content creation and other activities as needed
- You’re a relentless optimizer who obsesses over campaign performance line by line and makes daily adjustments. You are driven to understand and out-fox the algorithms, platforms and competitors.
- You see the forest and trees. You live in the details but also step back to identify and propose opportunities for big new strategies, tests, and tools.
- You’re resourceful. Need a creative asset in a pinch? Find a freelancer who can turn it around fast. Need expertise we don’t have in house? Use LinkedIn to find someone to provide guidance for free.
- You love collaborating and sharing success of team efforts… but you also can be a one-person band and pull it all together to get it done solo when you need to.
- You love this stuff. You chose performance marketing because it fascinates you and fires you up. You’re weird like that.
- You have at least five years of digital marketing experience, experimentation and success. You know what excellent digital marketing looks like.
- You love dogs! Even better, you have or had one. Keeping pets safe and providing pet parents peace of mind sounds like a great thing to get paid to do.
2/3 days in smartworking.
- Ticket restaurant 8 euro