Founded in Rome 1960, Valentino is an Italian Maison de Couture that aims to provide uniqueness to our customers through mastery, creativity, intimacy and care. As of today, Valentino counts about 4.000 colleagues in 30 different Countries all over the world. Every branch of the Valentino universe is nourished through passion, heritage and values that are constantly re-worked and steadily conveyed in an always contemporary way.
Under the Creative Direction of Pierpaolo Piccioli, Valentino designs, manufactures and distributes dreamlike creations including Haute Couture, Women and Men RTW, Valentino Garavani Accessories, Eyewear and Beauty. Our network fully embodies the essence of the Maison, by practicing the Italian hospitality culture with our distinguishing quality, uniqueness and care for details.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Here at Valentino, We act as a Unique Community & Company. We strongly believe that HUMANISM is the core of our values and that only teamwork and mutual support will lead to achieve bigger and challenging goals. We act with integrity and respect towards both our Planet and our People. Our aim is to create costumer EMOTION and DESIRE because our future depends on our imagination and on being passionate about work as well as about life: every action you make brings you closer to your dreams.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Valentino S.p.A. is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern.
The resource will be included in the Marketing Team and will support the team in the following activities:
- Aid in the cultivation and implementation of all global Marketing activities, across all Valentino and REDValentino-owned channels.
- Interface with all key stakeholders (both internally and externally) from project conception to completion.
- Support the digital experience on the website: coordinate the external suppliers updating both Valentino and REDValentino websites (agency brief, request translation, manage website content).
- Support the digital experience on REDValentino’s Newsletter: Coordinate content creation for Newsletters + scheduling from the Adobe platform
- Support the Digital Content Specialist, helping with content publication and landing page/homepage creation for the internalized Valentino.com website.
- Provide support and data entry for different files
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Laurea Triennale or Magistrale
- Native-speaking or fluent in Italian with work-proficiency in English.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package (specifically Excel and Power Point)
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work proactively
- Excellent communication and active listening
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Ability to work well under pressure meeting deadlines
- Good ability to work proactively
- Passion for Digital
- Fluent in English both written and spoken: this will be tested during the interview process
HOW WE ARE
The Valentino Ecosystem is complex and interconnected. It is populated by many talents from different areas and with different attributes. We work hard to grow everyday both as a Maison and as individuals. Learning by doing and from mistakes, communicating transparently, inspiring sense of belonging, passion and engaging colleagues are the bases of our inclusive and multifaceted world.