We're fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
We are on the lookout for a Digital Delivery Director. The resource will be pivotal in supporting the Digital arm of our Video Business Unit.
This is a key leadership role, reporting to the Delivery Senior Vice President, responsible for leading the successful delivery of a business-critical large, complex programme, spanning a number of years. As well as being the key delivery contact point for the client, you will successfully lead talented technical and project governance teams to ensure the success of the project and maximize people’s personal development and growth.
The role requires senior level decision making, analytical skills, strong problem-solving skills, client relationship and team leadership skills. Most of all it requires a lot of heart and passion for delivery and leading your team to doing it well.
This role is responsible for effective and efficient management of a large team, including project governance professionals and software engineers, covering all aspects of development for the different services. As a strong people leader, the role holder will ensure development, career growth and retention of team members, providing a supportive and engaging working environment.
As an innovative, driven and forward-thinking leader, the role-holder is responsible for finding ways to grow our business, whilst ensuring effective and efficient ways of working, and clean, clear processes.
- Work with business unit leadership team to influence the technical and strategic direction of the project in a way that maximizes positive outcomes for the Company and the client
- Own and analyze project delivery health including project budget ongoing, ensuring best use of project budget and effective, commercial decisions at all times
- Ensure internal senior stakeholders are updated on project progress, and consulted as necessary on key project decisions
- Ensure that project governance is structured in a way that guarantees clear, effective communication and knowledge sharing despite the complexity and scale of the project
- Structure the project so it can respond to changing demands and needs at pace and seamlessly
- Lead, coach and mentor a growing multi-disciplined team globally
- Coach managers in your team in effective line management
- Enable the communication needs of the product teams, stakeholders and delivery teams with internal tools for knowledge sharing, document retention and governance
- Manage senior client relationships, driving a strategic outlook as well as ensuring day to day matters are effectively managed through the project team
- Work closely with the Commercial and Technical team to ensure that opportunities to up/ cross-sell are maximized throughout the lifecycle of the engagement
What you’ll do:
- Program manage large and strategically important initiatives across the Digital Pillar.
- Understand the holistic perspective, see how all the moving parts should tie together, and systemize it into a functioning program.
- Bring structure to ambiguity and address project/program roadblocks proactively to ensure progress and delivery.
- Quickly identify points of contention, conflict, or confusion and work to mitigate them.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including tech, product, design, insights.
- Help inventing and develop a stronger Program Management discipline across the Digital Pillar.
- Help with training and development opportunities, including facilitating workshops and hosting internal conferences.