Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
the ideal candidate is a dynamic and passionate person, who wants to deal with an ever-expanding and challenging world. he/she prioritises synergy with the creative team and the study of the client in order to produce customised and impactful content
- Create original content
- Producing texts for news and newsletters, long texts and creative claims to be integrated into the communication strategy
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- SEO Analysis and optimization
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoys working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in marketing and campaign management (email, web, social), preferably in a communications agency
- Experience in delivering large projects and coordinating multi-market teams and campaigns.
- Knowledge of Analytics, Google Search Console;
- Ability to use one or more crawling tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Visual SEO Studio, 80legs, etc.);
- Ability to use inbound link monitoring tools (e.g. MajesticSEO, Moz Link Explorer, Ahrefs, etc.);
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Ability to discuss and produce documentation on SEO and web analytics issues;
- Knowledge of SEO analysis and monitoring software (SEMRush, SEO Zoom, Ahrefs)
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Diversity and Flexibility
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from any and all qualified candidates.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humour.
- ticket lunch