Monkey Talkie is looking for a Creative Project Manager who knows how to combine management skills with strong creative skills.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB BE?
- You will be responsible for organizing, coordinating and managing creative video advertising projects.
- You will be expected to meet project deadlines on the appointed day and time.
- You will manage multiple projects at the same time.
- You will work closely with the creative team and oversee project phases.
- You will need to manage the relationship with clients and the work team.
- You will participate in brain storming meetings.
- You will need to do creative research and be able to present an idea.
- You will need to liaise between the various stages of a video advertising project, starting from the creative stages to post-production.
- Advanced organizational and coordination skills, analytical mindset
- Good creative and concept presentation skills.
- Ability to problem solve in high stress situations
- Curiosity, artistic sensitivity, attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of English language both spoken and written
- Good computer skills especially with the Adobe software package
- Ability to speak with clients and the technical team
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Creative Production / Video Editing / Motion-Design
To apply, send exclusively an email containing:
- Personal introduction
- Reasons why we should choose you
- 2 days in smartworking
- Ticket Restaurant