Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Copywriter
What you will be doing
Joining our brand team, the copywriter will write and edit content for a variety of channels and projects (including out of home campaigns, web, app UX, performance marketing and social media), as well as work closely with the design team in our Milan headquarter to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate messaging.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Write original copy for a range of marketing and communications materials and media, including web, print, email, performance marketing and social media;
- Raise the bar continually by writing fresh copy that connects with a desired audience and drives action;
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality;
- Research industry trends to identify new writing opportunities;
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., design and brand) to interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution;
- Write and localise UX copies.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- 8+ years’ of professional copywriting experience, with solid portfolio of work;
- Excellent writing skills both for long form (CRM, blogs, website) and short form (Performance Marketing, social media, or UX);
- Proficiency in Italian and excellent English (fluency in French will be a strong plus);
- Experience with SEO best practices;
- Ability to digest and interpret data, identify trends and gather insights.
- Detail-oriented, with an open-minded, creative approach and a flexible attitude;
- Able to bring energy, curiosity and optimism to the team and role;
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder;
- Strongly and genuinely passionate for working in a growing brand team.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully. Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.