ACNE is a creative collective established in 1996 and joined the Deloitte family in 2017 to bring creativity and consulting together under one roof. Our vision: Creativity for changing business.
ACNE believes that great brands are built by combining Art and Science. Emotion and Rationality. Design and Data. Passions and Technology. Creativity and Business. ACNE and Deloitte.
Our team blends these elements to develop unique communication projects that have won more than 400 awards. Effective ideas, meticulously crafted productions, and agile processes serve our clients to rethink marketing, react effectively to fast cultural changes, and reach consumers in new ways.
To learn more and discover our projects, visit acnemilan.com.
- 1-3 years of experience in creative agency
- Mother Tongue English
- Experience to define a creative concept, develop it, and give it form within the brief assigned to him or her
- Interest in constantly updating on communication trends with a focus on social media, whose language and tools he is familiar with.
- Ability to work in tandem with an Art Director to generate an idea and engage with creative and social media management until final concepts and execution are defined.
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad
- An excellent portfolio with focus on editorial plans, social activations and communication campaigns;
- Achievement awards;
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy, organizational autonomy and a strong results orientation.
As a Copywriter you will be responsible for:
- Conceive and produce content for international clients' social channels in collaboration with an Art Director;
- Produce presentations to narrate ideas and concepts for competitions and projects;
- Work with the team to develop and produce projects in line with Client goals;
- Follow work from concept to final execution;
- Collaborate with the team and interface with diverse stakeholders;
- Be at the forefront of creative trends and propose best practices;
- Relationship with teams in various business areas to optimize the customer experience;
- Ensure adherence to processing times and deadlines.
Thanks to the Learning office, you will have the opportunity to take courses and training activities that will allow you to broaden and deepen your knowledge and earn certifications.
Talent colleagues, on the other hand, will deal in a structured way with your career advancement with defined KPIs and goals, which if achieved, will guarantee you grade and economics review
In the team you will find various levels of seniority, different academic backgrounds, different ages. This allows us to always work as a team and put ourselves on the line, making working hours not only worthwhile but also engaging.
It is important for us to achieve our goals and maintain our high standards. We do this with competence, professionalism, staying constantly updated, dividing our time between office, home working and client.
Our history was born 175 years ago, but we will not start from there to introduce you to Deloitte, so here is some information to get to know it better.
We are the first of the Big Four with an Italian turnover of 889 million €, offering worldwide professional services in Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Audit & Assurance and Tax & Legal.
We support our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, thanks to our knowledge of the reference sector, offering innovative solutions. We work with national and international companies, small fast-growing organizations or large industry players, as well as public institutions and government authorities (so we have a cross industries and cross markets approach).
The Content team operates in the Deloitte Digital area of Consulting, which offers its clients a wide range of professional services in five macro areas: Core Business Operations, Customer & Marketing, Enterprise Technology & Performance, Human Capital, Strategy, Analytics and M&A.
In a nutshell: this will be a great opportunity for you!
- Because you will find an environment where you can develop your talents and where diversity is a value: your individual ideas, perspectives, experiences and abilities will be valued.
- Because every day we strive to foster in our people: a focused mind, an energetic body, and a sense of community. At Deloitte we don't just work; that's why you'll find many activities for both physical and mental well-being, organized by the Well-Being team.
- To bring value to our company, through for example:
- Fondazione Deloitte: which has the goal and dream of improving the world through beauty, progress and support for those in need. From the conviction that it can make a difference, it has identified three areas to which to direct its efforts: Culture and Cultural Heritage; Education, Education and Research; and Emergencies, both national and international in nature.
- We are committed to reduce our impacts and encourage people to behave in a sustainability way. To protect the environment and limit climate change, we developed the WorldClimate strategy, through which we set a goal of becoming a Net Zero.
Join our #iAct movement! Here’s a quiz to know your carbon footprint and learn how to improve your green habits. If you want to discover how the recruitment process is made, take a look at this video.
- In which city will you find your open space? Milan
- What grade will you have in your email signature? Consultant, Senior Consultant
- What business area will you be in? Deloitte Digital – Deloitte Consulting
- Which Team will you be part of? ACNE