We're looking for a Creative Copywriter to work for 2 of the most innovative automotive companies in the world. If you’re keen to work as part of a global team of Monks to produce integrated work for a world-class brand, this job represents the sweet spot.
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit as you cover everything from TVC to social content, radio ads, web copy and newsletters to print, display advertising and unconventional projects
- Working as part of a global group of Monks on both local and international assignments, you’ll operate across teams and time zones on projects big and small.
- Quickly switching between different products and brands, you’ll handle large-scale requests along with single lines of copy.
- You’ll use data-driven insights to help personalize content across the entire customer journey—from awareness campaigns to e-commerce copy.
- You’ll contribute to improving our workflows, best practices and client relationships across brands.
- In short, your job is to ensure everything makes sense, is consistent, and meets the client’s objectives—all while ensuring unreal appeal like your life depends on it.
Background & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in the field of copywriting in the automotive/transportation
- Italian mother-tongue
- Proficient in English
- Your writing is both clear and compelling—you’re used to developing concepts with clever tag lines and other creative copy.
- While you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to write video ads that leave an impression in as little as 6 seconds.
- You can produce quality content out of thin air as well as based on briefs or input written by others.
- You combine creativity with critical thinking; your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of complex content and marketing strategies.
- You have a knack for structure and organization—both in words and in the way you work—creating and collaborating through clear and comprehensive content matrices.
- You’re comfortable and capable of presenting work to clients—always able to rationalize your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle critique without making it or taking it personally.
- You are the change you want to see in the world: you improve what is said, not just how.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- Strong team spirit, self-motivation and the ability to think outside the box
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
What we offer
- Inspiration, innovation, and creativity: our company provides our People with a network of inspirational coworkers whom they create with both in and outside of the workplace.
- Huge impact. You'll be shouldering significant and varied responsibilities related to content & digital strategy.
- Flexibility and trust. From the very first day, you’ll be one of us and fully trusted. No micromanagement or clipping your wings—just the freedom and responsibility to do great work.
- Never-ending training opportunities. On the job, or via specific courses, or conferences. We continuously learn efficiently.
- Amazing career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that sets out to become the world's greatest within the vast creative field, you get a special chance to turbocharge your career.
- People lifting one another. We hire for talent and leave the ego outside. You'll find a group of truly talented people who are willing to share their secrets. Reciprocal support and respect are at the base here.
About Miyagi, Media.Monks:
Miyagi is part of Media.Monks - a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle. We want to build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create a better world. That's how we're able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.