We are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology.
We have built a community of people to whom we provide a platform to socialize and meet new people with the same interests to spend quality time together.
In 2021, thanks to our 37.000 customers community, we made 25.000 people meet in 1.577 events and 90 travels.
For 2022 and the years to come, internationalization and therefore the transformation into a European scale up awaits us, we’re excited!
What we are looking for
Despite the Covid pandemic that spread this year in Italy and worldwide, we managed to double our revenues and to expand our internal team of colleagues.
That’s why we are looking for an Intern Copywriter to join our amazing Events Team and support it in creating clear and engaging written copies to describe our activities!
Being part of Meeters means growing together with Meeters, increasing your talent and opportunities.
What will you do? Role highlights
- Write clear and effective texts about nature, cultural and dining experiences according to Meeters’ target and brand identity
- Create experiencial descriptions from scratch according to our guide’s recommendations
- Meeting with tourism guides to understand their proposals, activities and target audience
- Match written and visual contents to maximize our target audience engagement and experience
- Interpret creative direction and technical information and turn them into persuasive copy concepts
- Analyze content’s effectiveness by channel and elaborate new strategies accordingly to results
- Continue alignment with event’s team and external stakeholders
- Ensure cross-team alignment of information, tools, and processes.
Requirements and Attitude:
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in marketing & communication, journalism or an equivalent;
- Good understanding of SEO strategies and UX writing;
- Good skills using an effective tone of voice reflecting Meeters’ brand identity;
- Good knowledge in matching written texts and visual contents
- Good understand of social media dynamics, able to identify relevant communication and storytelling opportunities to provide;
- Knowledge of brand awareness improvements strategies;
- Great communication and synthesis skills - written and verbal;
- Italian mother-tongue with fluent English;
- Ability to multitask and work irregular hours when required;
- Committed to deadlines with strong self-organization skills;
- Availability to work in our Verona office based 3 days per week;
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, committed to teamwork;
- Be a great team player and a professional that other colleagues respect for its integrity and working attitude;
- Great communication and synthesis skills;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be open-minded, purpose-driven and curious.
Nice to have skills:
- Be familiar with UX writing techniques that combine visual and written contents