A bit about us
We’re at the forefront of one of the most exciting evolutions of our generation - a distributed workforce. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can hire the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world. But they need digital solutions to help them streamline the process.
Welcome to Multiplier! Our global employment platform empowers companies to hire people all across the world by managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes - all from one software system.
The Digital Designer role will report into the Creative Director and work cross functionally, collaborating with Marketing, Product and Sales, to understand business requirements and user needs, to develop design solutions that address these effectively.
We are looking for someone who can lead our website redesign with both UI/UX solutions that align with the brand vision and support business objectives, ensuring a consistent brand experience across our entire website (responsive web and mobile).
- Build cohesive, functional, scalable, and iterative design systems and components libraries (atomic design) in Figma, and documentations to support the system.
- Implement design thinking methodologies and design processes that enable faster support and reactivity, cross-functional collaboration, and quality control.
- Continuously iterate and test designs to ensure optimal performance and improve engagement, conversion rates, and other key metrics, to generate high-quality leads and increase organic activity.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality work, and communicate progress and challenges to internal stakeholders.
- Create digital design prototypes and micro-interactions.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure designs are implemented accurately and effectively, providing support and guidance throughout the development process.
- Prioritise accessibility and inclusion in both the design and development process.
What you’ll need 👇
- Proven experience in executing a website redesign is a must.
- Impeccable craft with an eye for detail and a contemporary design style.
- Strong visual design skills, including layout, typography, colour theory, iconography, composition, design systems, and scalable design.
- Experience with UX/UI design, including wireframing, prototyping, and user testing.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Google Workspace, Slack.
- Track record of creating and managing impactful design systems, design thinking, and design processes.
- Highly organised and efficient multitasker.
- A strong, decisive decision maker.
- English fluency is a must.
We are backed by A-class investors & growing blazingly fast! Multiplier has grown phenomenally in the last few months. We’re seeking brilliant like minded enthusiasts to join our team.
- Flexible vacation.
- Flexible work times.
- Work from anywhere.
- Health Insurance
Equal employment opportunity Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.