We are looking for a B2B Content Marketing Specialist who is always up-to-date and keeps a constant watch on the latest trends to join our growing team to co-create our future marketing strategy.
Fluentify is an innovative company, pioneering long-distance learning through its effective tutoring platform for studying professional English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian.
There are 40,000+ students and 200+ corporate clients who use our online video-conferencing software to improve their language skills with our 260+ native-speaker tutors operating worldwide.
The company, with offices in London, Turin and Milan, is quickly growing with great potential for expansion both in Italy and abroad.
If you are skilled in creating tailor-made content and have an editorial mindset, please apply. You'll play an important role in our marketing strategy and writing the next Fluentify success story!
- Managing day-to-day operations working with a team of performance marketers, brand specialists, graphic designers, sales and customer experience teams.
- Maintaining and implementing an effective content strategy that increases brand visibility.
- Being in charge of every piece of copy across the whole company.
- Supervise all stages of content production, from planning to publishing.
- Working alongside the marketing team to create, analyze, and improve content plans based on the insights obtained from market research and the effectiveness of previous campaigns.
- Creating and maintaining a content production calendar, constantly measuring our marketing velocity.
- Creating and sustaining a Content Library, working with sales development representatives and account managers to improve it and enlighten them on using the right content at the right time.
- Ensuring the tone of all content follows our style guidelines and target audience
Who we are looking for:
- Validated professional experience as a Content Specialist.
- Intensely familiar with inbound strategy (Hubspot certifications in Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing are a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in market research.
- Ability to create B2B buyer personas to develop effective, targeted content
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing.
- General understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficient in project management with an Agile mindset (in Fluentify we use Scrum methodology and we manage our sprints on Jira).
- Self-motivated, analytical, operative and well organized person with great problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and Italian both in verbal and written communication (level C1/C2 based CEFR standards).
- European working permission.
What can we offer:
- Ambitious yet informal context.
- Flexible ways of working (sometimes your presence might be required in our office in Turin, but most of the time you will be able to work from home).
- Friday afternoons off and paid (Mon-Thur 9:00-18:00, Fri 9:00-13:00).
- Personalised learning program (including Hubspot training and certifications).
- Team-building activities throughout the year.
- Welfare programs and health insurance.
- Meal vouchers every working day of the month, even if you are smart working.
- Mac workstation.
- A full time contract.
- Salary level according to seniority.
- If you are working abroad and you are planning to come/return to Italy, we can help you with the paperwork to obtain the tax reduction provided for by Article 16, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 147/2015, so-called “Brain return