We are looking for a B2B Brand Marketing Specialist who will be Fluentify's North star for public relations and event-related projects, and will support the growing marketing team in co-creating our future marketing strategy.
Fluentify is an innovative company, pioneering long-distance learning through its effective tutoring platform for studying professional English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian.
There are 40,000+ students and 200+ corporate clients who use our online video-conferencing software to improve their language skills with our 260+ native-speaker tutors operating worldwide.
The company, with offices in London, Turin and Milan, is quickly growing with great potential for expansion both in Italy and abroad.
Please apply if you are skilled in curating a company’s brand value and finding new opportunities to create business via public relations or events. You’ll play an essential role in our marketing strategy and writing the next Fluentify success story!
- Managing day-to-day operations working with a team of performance marketers, brand specialists, graphic designers, sales and customer experience teams.
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of his marketing efforts, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions by working side by side with the customer experience team
- Devising innovative growth strategies.
Who we are looking for:
- Validated professional experience as a Brand Specialist, Associate Brand Specialist.
- Intensely familiar with inbound strategy (Hubspot certification in Inbound Marketing is a plus).
- Proficient in identifying target audiences and devising practical marketing actions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in project management with an Agile mindset (in Fluentify we use Scrum methodology and we manage our sprints on Jira).
- Operative and well organized person with great problem solving skills
- A highly motivated individual, willing to pick up marketing skills as we grow
- Fluent in English and Italian both in verbal and written communication (level C1/C2 based CEFR standards).
- European working permission
What can we offer:
- Ambitious yet informal context.
- Flexible ways of working (sometimes your presence might be required in our office in Turin, but most of the time you will be able to work from home).
- Friday afternoons off and paid (Mon-Thur 9:00-18:00, Fri 9:00-13:00).
- Personalised learning program (including Hubspot training and certifications).
- Team-building activities throughout the year.
- Welfare programs and health insurance.
- Meal vouchers every working day of the month, even if you are smart working.
- Mac workstation.
- A full time contract.
- Salary level according to seniority.
- If you are working abroad and you are planning to come/return to Italy, we can help you with the paperwork to obtain the tax reduction provided for by Article 16, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 147/2015, so-called “Brain return”