Do you want to take part in the exciting journey to reach more children with the phenomenal LEGO® play experience?
Join the Italian marketing team, bringing your marketing experience, energy and collaborative approach to drive and develop the LEGO® brand!
- Functional Brand Marketing on LEGO® franchises including short-term forecasting, communication, budget planning, execution of the annual calendar and review in close collaboration with Trade Marketing, Digital, PR, Customer Development, Operations and Sales teams in Italy.
- Track performance in cooperation with the Business Intelligence team and recommend correctives actions if needed.
- Collaborate with external partners (Media agencies, Creative agencies, Intellectual Properties’ partners, etc.) and WE stakeholders.
- Facilitate and coordinate the preparation of the regular activities of the marketing department (showrooms, sales seminars, customer previews, etc.).
Play your part in our team succeeding
Based in the Milan office this position is reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, working in very close collaboration with the whole marketing team.
To us, collaboration is key and you will be welcomed into a small family where we look out for one another and help each other succeed. To market our toys we need creativity, inspiration and a little out-of-the-LEGO-box thinking.
Do you have what it takes?
- Previous Brand Marketing experience with a proven track record in delivering results.
- Digital capabilities (social media, media campaign, eCom, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills – bring to bear data into business results.
- Able to demonstrate strong communications skills.
- Demonstrated curiosity in innovation in the marketing space and flexibility/willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Strong collaborator both in internal multifunctional teams and external effective at leading cross functional projects and able to operate with a wide range of people.
- Proficiency in Italian and English is a requirement.
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Candidati da un sito esterno