The position of Art Director (Digital) requires a senior level creative talent, with a proven ability in the areas of narrative/conceptual, systematic, and graphic/aesthetic.
It is also a leadership position.
Will report to Creative Directors and respond for overseeing the creation and production of designs solutions for clients.
Narrative / Conceptual – crafting stories and building brands through campaign level thinking and execution.
Systematic – execution of the visual counterpart of an interaction designer. Building and crafting large complex systems and experiences from dynamic interfaces to large systematic websites.
Graphic / Aesthetic – master-level understanding of graphic design, typography and layout and how it extends through the digital realm and its counterparts.
- Work with and mentor younger creatives on the team as well as build and push the work to new levels
- Executes top quality design work as necessary in alignment with the agency’s high standards
- Participates constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Partner with other disciplines where possible
- Develops oneself toward thorough leadership
- Exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients
- Ability to lead a teams and provide mentoring to jr team members
- Ability to produce cutting edge, creative, and exceptional design work
- An in-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash(animation and actionscripting)
- After effects and Maya knowledge is a plus
- Encompass knowledge of Flash and motion design as well as visual/interactive/motion design trends
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Partnering and concepting excellence
- 5-7 Years of Experience design experience in web, advertising and typography
- Significant experience in Graphic Design
- Client interface experience
Please email your resume and be sure to include in the subject the following ref. ID: “2011_7_Art”.
Leo Burnett Group Italia
Leo Burnett Group Italia, sede italiana del Gruppo Leo Burnett Worldwide, network di Publicis Groupe, è attiva nella comunicazione a 360° attraverso Leo Burnett Company (agenzia di pubblicità), Arc (Direct, Digital e Database Marketing), Miracle (TV Production), Leo MICE (Meeting, Incentive e congressi).