We're looking for an Art Director to work for 2 of the most innovative automotive companies in the world.
If you’re keen to work as part of a global team of Monks to produce integrated work for a world-class brand, this job represents the sweet spot.
- Conception and design of visual concepts, moods, styles and artwork for aesthetically high-quality and sophisticated/complex CG visualizations
- Anything from TVC to print, from digital to unconventional ideas
- Very strong creative and photographic assessment skills of visual media
- Support the creative production process from initial idea to final product with professional knowledge of the CG and post-production pipeline
- Co-responsibility for the technical and operational management of the digital artists within 3D and 2D during the implementation of the projects
- Presentation of your ideas, concepts and designs within presentations or pitches and consultation with clients in joint workshops
- Passion to develop and present visual concepts
Background & skills
- 3+ years of experience in the field of visualization automotive/transportation
- Italian mother-tongue
- Proficient in English
- Excellent skills in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of common 3D software / a PLUS: 3DsMax + Vray
- First experience in leading Digital Artists 3D + 2D
- Conceptual, design and organizational strength.
- Strong team spirit, self-motivation and the ability to think outside the box
- While you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to leave an impression in as little as 6 seconds.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles and can produce alts for internal reviews and A/B tests.
- You combine creativity with critical thinking; your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of complex content and marketing strategies.
- You have a knack for structure and organization—both in words and in the way you work—creating and collaborating through clear and comprehensive content matrices.
- You’re comfortable and capable of presenting work to clients—always able to rationalize your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle critique without making it or taking it personally.
- You are the change you want to see in the world: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: layouts, graphics, colors, corporate identities, etc.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.