Web UI Designer
Interactive Strategies Washington Full-Time
- Strategy is at the heart of everything we do and our design team is highly integrated in the process. From day one, our designers attend client meetings and interact with them to sell their designs and respond to feedback.
- Our goal is to constantly innovate. Many of our projects involve creating new types of user interactions for things that haven't quite been done before.
- Our designs are intended to help elevate our clients' brands and be highly engaging. We believe that both great design and great usability should happily co-exist.
We're looking for someone who is...
- Creative. With imagination and fresh ideas, you create works of art that inspire and engage.
- Strategic. You deliver more than just great design; you craft elegant user experiences that meet our clients' important goals.
- Innovative. You push boundaries and implement innovative techniques.
- Well-spoken. You can eloquently present your designs to clients and stand behind your ideas.
- Passionate. You love what you do and want to work with people that share your passion.
- Curious. You're constantly learning new techniques that advance your skills.
- Friendly. You're a people person who enjoys collaborating and works well with others.
Let's talk skills...
- You have been doing this for several years and can hit the ground running.
- You're an information architect -- great with OmniGraffle or Visio -- and execute unique yet functional solutions.
- Perhaps you're also a front-end developer that stays on top of all the latest HTML5 and CSS3 tricks.
- You might even be a great flash developer or a brilliant illustrator.
- You have the ability to design in a variety of styles.
- You are involved (getting involved) with mobile design and responsive design for smartphones and tablets.
Our benefits include...
In addition to a great Downtown DC location above Lucky Bar (think fun Happy Hours), we offer a variety of benefits:
- Profit-sharing bonus.
- Full health and dental insurance in a PPO plan.
- 3 weeks vacation, 4 weeks after three years; plus 2 personal days.
- 401-K with a 50% employer match up to 6%.
- 3% new business bonus.
- Metro SmartBenefits.
- Flexible work schedules.
Our clients include...
We are actively engaged with a variety of interesting clients such as Limited Brands (parent of Victoria's Secret), United Way, World Wildlife Fund, MicroStrategies, European Union, and XO Communications.