Creative Circle Boston Freelance
They are looking for a freelance Visual Designer to join their creative team and work on multiple client accounts.
- Responsible for concept and execution.
- Must be accustomed to working with other designers, copywriters, content strategists and developers.
- Must be proactive and passionate about design and solve tough design challenges.
- Assist Art Directors to develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes or screens
- Extend visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- A good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Some travel may be required.
Interested and qualified candidates apply now!
- Position: Visual Designer (long term freelance, possible full-time)
- Location: Boston
- Status: Freelance
- Estimated Duration: Ongoing, possible full time
- Starts: As soon as the right candidate is found. In-person interview to be expected.
- Rate: $20-30/hr